Friday, February 1, 2013

Hola :)

Happy February everyone! I hope you all had a nice day and have a good weekend. Anyways I have an outfit of the day for you guys.

My jeans are from Kohl's (they're too tight for me now so I use a hair tie to keep them together. I don't have maternity clothes /bottoms yet)  tank top is from DD's Discount and my cardigan is from Thrift Town. I was wearing my DIY studded hair comb but I took it out and just tossed my hair in a messy bun type thing. Oh and I'm wearing my black crossbody bag /purse I always use.

So my firs appointment was supposed to be last Tuesday at 11:15 but I thought it was at 11:45 so I had to reschedule. Now this coming Tuesday at 2:30 is my appointment.  I think I'm already 12 weeks, last week of my first trimester. My morning sickness is not letting up though :( I can barely eat or drink anything without almost throwing up. Today I finally got preggie pops. They're supposed to help with morning sickness and my sisters told me they work and  women who throw up, all day everyday say they work too so I'm really hoping they do work for me! Fingers crossed!!

Anyways I hope you all have a good night or day :) ill talk to you guys later, BYE!

P.S. I'd love to hear from you guys so don't be shy to comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment