Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Hello everyone!

How is everyone doing? I hope you all are doing good and are enjoying the new year! Yesterday I had my first pregnancy "appointment" which was actually a class with like 20 other people or so. I had blood drawn (4 vials) and I felt so lightheaded and sick, it was awful. I never do good when blood is drawn. Now for nails, it is ok for me to do my nails but I don't want to do them too often like I use to. I gave my nails a nice long break and they are no longer stained but they are short and slowly growing. I want to figure out what I want to do with my nails first then make a tutorial or just a post of what I did if it's something really simple.

I have two outfit of the days, one from yesterday that I never posted and one from today.


Just a simple black 3/4 length sleeve shirt dress with black leggings and my Hello Kitty slippers I got for Christmas. I tossed on some black knee high boots and my Hello Kitty sweater when I left for my appointment.


Today I'm wearing some jeggings and a plaid shirt and my slippers.
Recently I've been living in sweats and shirt and slippers. All day, everyday. Today was the first day in a long time that I got ready when I have nothing to do. I can't be in bed all day and sleep, even though i'm so tired but if i get ready with hair and make up too I'll be less tempted to crawl back in bed. So that's what I'm going to do now.

I don't have much else to say other than I will try to post a little more often.

Well, I'll talk to you guys later!

No comments:

Post a Comment