Thursday, January 10, 2013

So I have some news...

I think it's good news but yesterday i found out I am about 8 weeks pregnant =) I am really happy but at the same time scared and nervous. I mean who wouldn't be, right?! I've taken 3 tests, all came back positive and even with my all day sickness and other physical symptoms it still has hit me 100%. Maybe after my first appointment it will feel more real or after my 10 week check up with a midwife. We shall see. My sister (who just had her first baby, Giana) is excited and hopes it's a girl and is also excited to be a first time auntie. And Chris's sister/my long time friend hopes it's a girl too. Of course Chris wants it to be a boy lol and so do I but we both will happy whether it's a boy or girl =) I want to sleep now, I feel so tired and drained and my eyes burn =/

I am not 100% sure if it's safe to be doing my nails while pregnant but i'll ask at my first appointment and i'll go from there. Alrighty then, there was my little "update" and now I'm going to go lay down, I feel sick and I'm tired. I'll talk to you guys later

Bye =)

No comments:

Post a Comment