Sunday, December 16, 2012

Hey everyone

Now that we have a puppy a lot of my time and attention goes to her. If I leave her alone or don't give her all my attention she will bark and whimper...loud and non stop making the other house dog bark. The little time I get now and then I spent making Chris's Christmas present. After Christmas I was thinking about making a tutorial on what I made. It can be personalized in many ways for may occasions and the way I made mine I couldn't find a tutorial for it in the first place so this will be the first. I don't want to say what it is or give any hints because I don't want him to read this and see what he got before he even gets it! I also spent a lot of time drafting a template for a small box and looking for material to make the box out of. I'm still not 100% happy with it but it's not going to get better. Anyways I hope you all had a nice day and ill talk to you guys next time! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment