Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Leopard/Cheetah nails

I hope you all had a nice weekend and had a good Monday and Tuesday =) The other day I did galaxy nails and didn't bother making a tutorial because I already made one a while ago, http://prettymarshmallow.blogspot.com/2012/09/diy-galaxy-nails.html. I just looked at my tutorial and realized it was more different then I thought it really was (that wasn't worded right, I know). So next time I'll make a new tutorial because I honestly liked these ones better and I thought they turned out better too.


I didn't add a top coat or any glitter polish.

So onto the cheetah/leopard nails! I didn't really make a tutorial because I know I would've had a hard time explaining it. They are very easy to do and you can easily find tons of tutorials on Youtube. I couldn't find the video where I learned how to do these. There are a few different techniques out there but for me it was easier to use a toothpick (and that is actually all I had at the time)

For these nails you will need: gold/bronze nail polish, black nail polish, and toothpick and something like a piece of paper 



Black: NYC long wearing nail enamel #119 black lace creme
Gold/bronzy color: The color workshop 


 Apply two coats or till opaque. This color dries quick so that it a plus.


Then add the spots. I find that this design dries quick too so you don't need to wait forever for your nails to dry.  



Here is an old picture from last year I think. I was making my fishy lips (like many of us use to do when we were little) not the duck face. When I first did my nails with these colors plus a darker color, almost like a brown to fill in some spots. My very first time I used a white base and used different colors to make the spots (and they were outlined in black) I was so proud of them too lol. That was pretty much my natural, everyday hair and I miss it =( I don't know what happened but it's not the same anymore and I didn't change anything either other than where I shower.

Anyways I hope you guys like and try to do these nails one day, people will be amazed that it was all done by hand.

bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment