Friday, November 16, 2012

Fat fishnet nails

Yeah... I didn't know what to call these nails. I found a tutorial on Youtube and I really liked them so I thought I'd give it a try but I didn't have a striper but the day before I watched a cutepolish video on how to make your own striper.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DyWVfQVMCN8 (diy striper)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6HCdz8QiMs (fishnet nail tutorial)

I did my nails yesterday and after doing the dishes my right middle fingernail broke at the tip. I'm really not that good at filing my nails...evenly so I had to cut all my nails. I then filed them a little to make them somewhat smooth. I really didn't like the design when I did it myself (on my long nails) but on short nails I think it's cute and Chris liked them. The lines are weird and fat and not even but this is my first time doing anything like this.


I don't know if I want to leave them like this or take the polish off and do something else. A couple of nails are kind of chipped at the tips.




Avon nailwear pro: n243 loving lavender
Jordana: 980 mardi gras (diy striper)

I didn't use a base coat or top coat.

Well I hope you guys have a great rest of the day and a nice weekend. It's raining now and I love it =)

Talk to you guys later!
BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment