Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Outfit of the day


I'll work my way from head to toe. Nothing fancy about my hair, just has gel and some hairspray to keep it a little neat, bobby pinned and poof and used my spin pins to keep my hair in a messy bun. Earrings (can't see) 1st hole are basic round studs like the fake diamond kind and the second hold are litter screw stud earrings both from Walmart. Blue mens hoodie from Walmart, black tank top and orange-y printed shirt and my only pair of jeggings are from one of my favorite stores ever, Kohl's! I'm wearing black socks (I'm not going anywhere so I'm sticking to socks!) On my left hand I have my engagement ring =) and on my wrist I have one of my mom's bracelets. There are only three charms and the one peeking out from my sleeve is half a heart with "ters", my aunt bought the charm for herself and my mom,"sisters". I have my mom's wedding/engagement ring on my right middle finger. I have  major headache and I feel nauseous so I'm going to go relax for a bit and take some medicine. =(

I hope you all had a good day and have a great rest of the day
:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment