Friday, October 26, 2012

OOTD plus my new bangs!

Happy Friday! I repainted my nails (when I spend a ton of time working on one design I'm sick of it when I'm finally done) So I painted my nails with wet n' wild wild shine blazed 437f.


Last week I think it was I trimmed my bangs/cut them to almost blunt bangs but for the first time I messed them up a little so I just put them to side like I usually have my bangs. I showered today I decided to actually have blunt bangs. I evened out my bangs and shortened them a little more and sort of flat ironed/curled my bangs and left the rest of hair natural [with gel and mousse]




I'm happy with them =] i always use to have bangs when I was younger. Every now and then I go back to them.


This was a mens shirt that I cut (all hems) and I cut the sleeves like I did to the back.


I did the sleeves first and thought the shirt was still plain. I thought about cutting the sides to match the sleeves but thought that would be too much and I liked the idea of cutting the back so that's what I did. Everyone in my family liked it and thought it was cool. I also added some little studs to the sleeves but it's hard to see in the pictures. This is one of my favorite DIYs I've done.
I'm wearing a black tank top from Kohl's under my white shirt (Walmart), my blue faded jeggings from Kohl's and my boots are from Kohl's too. I love that store if you can't tell lol



My Hello Kitty ear buds =] Earrings are from Walmart years ago.


My purse I'm currently using and love! I saw the same exact one from an Alloy catalog a long time for $40! I got mine from Ross Dress for Less for $20! I leave the longer strap on and just move it to the back of the purse when I wear it. I have my little "Carissa" California licence plate key chain I've had since I was a little girl and my "One shot. One kill." bullet (fake) key chain Chris bought me from Game Stop online with his points.

Well I guess that's it for now. Enjoy your weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment