Wednesday, October 31, 2012

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!

I have a quick nail tutorial for you guys that was inspired by this tutorial: http://www.bloglovin.com/frame?post=595008931&frame_type=a&blog=1803024&link=aHR0cDovL2ZlZWRwcm94eS5nb29nbGUuY29tL35yL1RoaXNJc015TGlmZWxvdmVNYWVnYW4vfjMvc2V0VVdNZXpSRWcvaGFsbG93ZWVuLW1hbmljdXJlLWJsYWNrLWNvcHBlci1zaWx2ZXIuaHRtbA


pure ice: no means no 542cp, wet n' wild wild shine: lavender creme 454d, the color workshop sparkly black, pure ice: silver mercedes 988






Try to get the two colors as even as possible 50/50 on your nails. You want the colors to be opaque.


 Brush on the black in the middle to cover up where the first two colors meet.


I couldn't zig zag the silver on so I just sort of dabbed/swiped it in the middle of the black. I didn't put a top coat on but go ahead and you're done!

Now I have my very first haul. It's only 4 items so this is a sweater from the men's section, It's dark grey and baggy so I thought it would be cute with some leggings and boots or some cute socks fro around the house. It was like $2 or $3 dollars.



This is a black baggy long sleeve from the women's section. This one was 50% off so it was only $1!


I thought this sweater was adorable and perfect to layer. There is a button missing but I can easily fix that! $2


This is my favorite purchase! An inspired Fendi Spy Bag for $9.99!!  A few years ago I saw a black one at the Santa Cruz flea market but it was too much money so I couldn't get it. =( When I saw this bag at Thrift Town I knew I had to get it! (I went to Thrift Town for my mini haul) The spy bag has secret compartments and is nice and roomy! You can Google or Youtube this bag to see the compartments and see how nice the bag is.

I have to get to work on my costume and hair for tonight so I'll be post later today or tomorrow depending on how lazy and tired I am.

*HAPPY HALLOWEEN*

No comments:

Post a Comment