Saturday, September 29, 2012

Hey everyone

A few days ago I found this tutorial on water colored paper flowers and I thought it was pretty cool and I wanted to give it a try. I can't remember if it was from stumbleupon.com [I love this website!!! There are so many interesting thing you find]  The idea has been on my mind since and I've been wanting to try to make my own. Hopefully by the end of today I'll have it posted. No nail tutorial for today. For a long time I always had my nails painted black and it was weird because I really didn't get tired or bored with them like I would if I had something else on my nails or if they were natural. For sometime I've been wanting to paint them black again but somehow was too lazy to do them yet I would do something that took more time. Yup, that's my logic! My nails have been black for two or three days now. This was the first time I used a different color   over my base and before my black. I'm not the biggest fan of the brush for my black because I somehow still get streaks at the base of my nail so I used a clear base, SH hard as nails extreme wear [gunmetal22] just one coat then wet n' wild fast dry [ebony hates chris 229c]one coat then my left thumb nails started to crack [my hair got caught in it while in the shower yesterday] so i tried fixing it a little and needed to add a second coat of black then a top coat. adding the gunmetal before the black prevented streaks so of course I was happy. Well it's just about 9a.m. over here so I guess I'm done for now.

Talk to you all later! 

No comments:

Post a Comment