Thursday, December 26, 2013

Happy Holidays!

Hey everyone!

Real quick, all my past posted pictures here I still don't know what is going on and why they all disappeared.

Anyways, for everyone who celebrates Christmas, Merry late Christmas! I hope you all had a nice time with friends and family. We had a nice Christmas, our first official Christmas as a family. Last year, by Christmas morning I knew I was pregnant for sure. What gave it away? The beloved morning sickness! Boy oh boy! I for one do not miss it!

I wanted to try to make Leah an arm knitted baby blanket that takes about an hour (after you got the whole method down) but I did not get very far. I don't have the time to get the method down then make the blanket and finish it. I'm still hoping I can complete this project! I also got 2 new nail polishes, one was a glitter polish that was in my stocking and I got a manicure lapdesk with a nail dryer. I need 3 AAA batteries and time to do my nails, AND HAVE THEM DRY 100%, FAST! I got a $30 Ulta gift card too, so I am super excited to go shopping! I'm thinking of doing a little haul when I'm done. Maybe next week, and I want to try some products that are supposed to make your nails dry faster. I haven't always had to best of luck with those nail dryers but maybe with a speed nail dry product with the actual dryer, it'll work. Fingers crossed!

I really don't have much time to make things. I do/ am trying to make 2 magnets of Leah's first hand and foot print.

Leah did her first roll, stomach to back a few days ago. Now she trying back to stomach and is trying to crawl. She has to motions down but isn't really moving much. It's so cute and makes me want to cry because that means she is growing up, before I know it she will be walking and talking! My little baby girl!

I know everything was kind of random but I was just typing as it came to mind.

Have a nice rest of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment