Friday, May 10, 2013

Cutepolish striped nail art

Hey everyone, I hope everyone had a great week and are looking forward  to the weekend (and Mother's Day) So today isn't really a tutorial, it's more of my version of a nail design by a Youtuber, Cutepolish. You all should check her out if you're really into nails and designs. I've tried my hand at trying to recreate one of her designs and I fail...miserably ='( But! This time I am so happy with how my nails came out! I couldn't be happier!

Here is the link to the video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSYB2z8sZME&list=UUT8z80a4ESgO2Y4qajk-iXw&index=6

I took pictures throughout the process.




 One coat.

 Two coats.

 First color.

 Second color.

 Third and last color.

Top coat and cleaned cuticles


Avon: N243 Loving Lavender
Pure Ice: 542CP No Means No
Pure Ice: 966CP Taupe Drawer
NYC: 270 Sidewalkers
Wet n' Wild: 237C Gray's Anatomy (I decided not to use it)
The Color Workshop top coat



I'm so happy with my nails! I hope you all like it and give it a try. It's really easy and doesn't really matter if the lines aren't straight.

I'll talk to you guys next time =)



No comments:

Post a Comment