Thursday, April 25, 2013

Silver glitter nails

Hey everyone, it's been a while since I've done a nail tutorial so I decided to do one today. I originally wanted to do a glitter gradient like nail with a small pop of color, but at the same time I didn't want the pop of color. I was a little torn. Anyways, my left hand turned out lighter with the pop of color and my right hand the color is more noticeable.


*Sally Hansen hard as nails natural pink tint as my base coat *Kleancolor in silver #8 *Wet n' wild megalast #218a I need a refresh-mint *kleancolor silver glitter #27 *make up sponge


Base coat then sponge of the silver to 2/3 of your nail to your tips, letting it dry then adding more half ways then to just your tips. Let it dry.


 This is my left hand so the color doesn't look that dark or noticeable which I like. I actually mixed the color with the silver on paper then lightly dabbed my sponge into the polish then onto just my tips. After that dried I added another layer of just the silver to the tips to lighten the color and make it all bend a little better.


Left hand with one coat of glitter.


Right hand with one coat of glitter.
I didn't add a top coat but you can and that's it! I hope you all liked the this nail tutorial and I hope you had a good day!

Talk you guys next time =)

No comments:

Post a Comment