Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Halloween Sparkle Candy Corn nails!

I let Chris use my phone to play a game {it's better on my phone then on his phone} He played his game and went to my blogger app and made the last post. He gave my phone back and asked how my blog was doing and he wanted to see my stats. I thought that was strange and random but I went on my computer and opened my blog up, he scrolled down fast past his post and I told him to go back up because I saw a post I know I didn't do. He didn't do it so I just went on my phone and read what he wrote. I thought it was really sweet and sneaky! lol Anyways on with this tutorial.



Colors used: Sally Hansen hard as nails extreme wear [mellow yellow 27] 
*Pure Ice [hot tamale 762cp] *Sinful colors [snow me white 1] *Kleancolor [sliver glitter 27] *top coat, make up sponge, something to dab sponge on.



Paint two coats of yellow or till opaque. The yellow looks lighter here, let it dry or at least have it be dry to the touch before moving on.


Sponge on the orange till opaque. And sponge on the white at the tips till opaque. I didn't take a picture of the white.


Add the glitter polish on top, of course the glitter polish is optional. Add your top coat and you're done!!


This month I'll be doing Halloween themed/colored nails and something for breast cancer (pink)

I hope you guys enjoyed this quick tutorial and...

have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment