Sunday, September 2, 2012

Random post

Hey everyone. So I've been wanting to redo my nails since yesterday but at the same time I don't because my nails still look awesome! Lol. Usually by now my Polish would be chipping then I'd do something else or leave then natural (even if it's for a day!) I can't stay away from doing my nails, it's too difficult. I must do them... I know I'm weird but I don't care :)

Anyways the megalast wet n' wild Polish is still going strong. It's not chipping or peeling yet. Not even a tiny bit. I really love this Polish even  more because of that.

I did add a top coat the next day. I got lazy the day I actually did my nails. I put a lot of work, time and effort into my nails and I'm glad I'm able to share it with you guys. :)

Feel free to email me and comment below. I'd love to hear from you guys and would love to see what your favorite nail designs are, colors, brands, style, anything!! And I mean ANYTHING!! lol.

Well I'm done for now. Talk to you guys soon! Can't wait to hear from you guys!


No comments:

Post a Comment