Friday, February 7, 2014

Review time!

Earlier this month I FINALLY bought the Remington pearl ceramic t studio curling wand. Ive been wanting it for months! I've only used the wand twice and i love it. My curls lasted a couple of days without touch ups or anything. A++ it's very easy to use, I do 1 to 1 1/2 inch sections for 10-15 seconds then shake my whole head to loosen up the curls.





I sprayed my roots with this dry shampoo (first use, so no real opinion yet)

(no smile?)




I really love how my curls turned out. I think I said I'd "review" the L'oreal Wild ombre hair dye a long time ago so since I'm on the subject of hair I'll do it now. I still like my hair but I wish it didn't fade after a few washes. I feel like it isn't as vibrant, if that is the right word to use, as when it's first done. I definitely gives dimension in color and that's what I like about the dye and my hair. 

I do want to dye my hair again but haven't figured out how or what I want. Hopefully soon though!


I'll be back soon with a little review of some make up items!
Until then....


No comments:

Post a Comment