Thursday, January 2, 2014

Very small beauty haul

Hey everyone! Hope everyone is off to great new year! Ours unfortunately started off with death. My sister in laws boyfriends cousin, sister and baby were hit by a car. The cousin died while in the recovery from surgery and her 3 month old baby boy was thrown 30 feet from her arms. He is fighting to stay alive and is breathing on his own .there was so much damage, it's too much to list. The sister I think only suffered a broken leg.that happened January 1. Today is the 2 year anniversary of Chris's cousins death. Some way to start off the new year, huh?

So onto something brighter, and more cheerful news! All but 1 product is from Ulta. The e.l.f. jumbo lip gloss stick was $3 at target (movie star)

From Ulta I bought acetone and cotton balls because I was running out. I bought another essence get BIG lashes mascara in black, it's my favorite mascara. Also from essence, gel eye liner in black (I've been wanting to try a gel liner for so long), nail art express dry drops(something else I've been wanting to try) and a stay matt lip cream in silky red.   From NYX (a while ago) a soft matte lip cream in Amsterdam, and a butter gloss in cherry pie. I do plan on doing some reviews on these products. I'm excited!

I forgot I also bought a new purse from target that was half off. Good deal right? I find target purses to be expensive and not worth the price...unless they're on sale.


we have grocery shopping to do so enjoy the rest of the day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment