Monday, September 9, 2013

Concert OOTD

My very first concert might I add, the last US concert in their tour. Who did I see you ask? The number one boy band that has been together for 20 years.... any guesses??? The Backstreet Boys!!! With DJ Pauly D and Jesse McCartney! It was all really cool and fun, next on my list is a Rock/Metal band (Three Days Grace or Avenged Sevenfold) I can't wait!! This was the longest amount of time I've been away from my beautiful baby, I cried when we dropped her off with my in laws  :'( 

Anyways I'm wearing black flats, leggings, black tank top then my new skull muscle tee, nothing fancy. And have you noticed yet...? I love black

I'll talk to you all next time!

I don't know why it's not letting me post the picture. Sorry about that :/

No comments:

Post a Comment