Saturday, November 24, 2012

cutepolish inspired nails

Hey everyone. I have an inspired nail look from cutepolish (Youtube)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2e5ItGkx7A&feature=g-hist

When I first saw this video I wanted to try it out but just never got around to it.

Polishes I used: -base coat -sinful colors [1 snow me white] -wet n' wild megalast [218a I need a refresh-mint] -pure ice [303cp free spirit] -wet n' wild wild shine [454d lavender creme] -wet n'wild fast dry [238c party of five] -nyc [119 black lace creme]



You will also need a makeup sponge, toothpick and paper. I just realized I used the same three colors as in the video but just in a different order. I'm not going to bother making a real tutorial because I included the video so you can watch it and give it a ago. She also has other videos showing you how to make the leopard spots or you can do tiger strips like she did in this video. I didn't feel like it and personally I find it easier to make leopard/cheetah nails then tiger nails. Weird right?



This is the final result. Cute huh? I wish the glitter showed up better though but I'm happy with them =]

Enjoy the rest of your weekend everyone =)

2 comments:

  1. Love those leopard print nails! They are great, good job girl! We are your newest followers, come stop by and say hi :)

    Stacie and Carly

    www.theislandsecret.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much! =)I'm following you on bloglovin' now

      Delete